8/20/13

Can he do it? Of course he can!!!!

I have to admit, I have been dreading this day for a while.  As a mom on one child I am the MOST over protected parent you could imagine.  So when Jante said, "let's go ahead and take the training wheels off" (his bike) I cringed!!!!

But considering he is past 4 I realized I needed to suck it up and get with the program.  So to Nana's house we go.....to prepare.

As you can see he was extremely protected from his MANY falls and there was some frustration on both the part of Jante' AND Cameron. But at the end, he did it (and honestly it only took him like 15 minutes).  Now we just have to keep practicing and he will be popping wheelies all over the place!
















Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'