6/1/13

Derek Jeter watch out!!!

So I have become that Mom!!!  The one that's on the sidelines srcreaming (words of encouragement of course) and rooting all the kids on.  Jante' and I were asked to help coach Cameron's T Ball games.  Jante' is a 3rd basemen coach (Cameron plays 3rd base) and I am the doug-out coach.  Besides the fact that the game was hilarous it honestly one of the most fun things I have ever done.  These kids are serious!!!!

As I mentioned Cameron plays for the Yankees and today they played the Cubs.  I have to give it to them....the Cubs were great.  They have all played together for 2 years so you wouldn't expect anything less but we were all really impressed.  But let me tell you.....that Cameron Glenn was something else.  The only player to hit the ball both times with no "T"!!!!!  He did this in the last 2 practices but we were so excited to see this trend continue in a real game - with so many people watching. 

So I ask you, who recieved the team ball??????  That would be Cameron Glenn!!!  Whoo Hoo!!!!  (fyi, all players at some point will recieve the team ball but for Cameron to be the 1st is an achievement.....at least in mommy and daddy's eyes - lol)












Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'