5/15/13

A Great Mother's Day

This time of year like many women I always reflect on my role as a mother.  I have to say it also makes me miss my mother even more than ever.  I know she would be so proud of me and how I (we) are raising Cameron.  While I have my flaws like not cooking as often as I should (she would not be happy about that) I still often hear her voice saying to me, "Well done" and that make me happy!

Jante' and I had a great weekend celebrating and then on Sunday we were able to go to his mother's for a family cook out.  We were especially excited because this was the first really nice weekend without rain in a while.  Perfect weather, great food and family - what could be a better Mother's Day treat?








Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'