4/15/13

I can't believe it!!!! He's 4!!!!!!!!!!

You all know I try to be as "lite" as I possibly can when writing on this blog.  I try not to get too sentimental - mainly because I know most of you really just want to see the pictures and you don't have time to read a very long post!  (LOL) However tonight Jante' and I had a very serious conversation about how Cameron has completely changed our lives!

We talked about how 4 1/2 years ago we had no idea that this smart, handsome, charismatic, energetic and most times rambunctious little boy would bring us so much joy.  I know it's cliche to say but neither of us could imagine our lives without him.  When he (for no apparent reason) comes up and hugs me and says "Mommy I love you so much....or Mommy I love you 100" it MELTS my heart!!!! (btw, he thinks 100 is the biggest number possible). He is truly our blessing!!!

Okay.....on to the less sentimental things.........the BIG party!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!  What a day!!!  After approx. 5 months of planning the big day was finally here.  You should know by now that Jante' and I LOVE planning for Cameron's party and this year was no different.  Once we decided it would be a bowling theme momma when into full planning mode!  Jante's role from that point on was to do what I asked him to do.....and of course he agreed.  In fact this time he was more involved because Bowling was right up his alley.

Because we were at a venue we were limited on the # of kids that could attend.  Because of that we decided to have the actual bowling party just for Cameron and his friends and then we had a gathering at the house for the family. 

I have to say while it was a GREAT day and the kids had a blast I was a little disappointed in the fact that I left my camera at home (can you believe it....the scrapbooker without a camera....especially after all the work momma and daddy did!).  So I had to depend on Renee (my sister in law) to use her camera phone to take pictures.  The bowling alley was a cosmo bowling place so all of the lights are out....which made it even more difficult to see the pictures!  However, you will get the gist.......Lots of hard work and planning went into this and it was ALL worth it. 

And yes, just in case you wanted to know....we already have 2 ideas for next years party....either a Race Car theme or Pizzeria Parlor themed.....YEAH!!!!
































Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'