12/5/12

Frosty the Snowman

I can't believe it but Christmas is less than 30 days away!!!  We are in full swing of getting the house ready and getting starting on our Christmas shopping.  This year Cameron has asked for an iPad!!!  Okay so let me go on record and say he will NOT be getting an iPad.  It's amazing to me how many kids in his class are asking for iPad.....like they really know what an iPad is!!

As we continue to work on his Christmas wish list we decided it was Christmas Holiday classic movie time!  So we sat down for the season viewing of Frosty the Snowman.  I mean really, how can you get into the Christmas spirit without Frosty?  It always brings a smile to my face to watch Frosty and now being about to enjoy that time with Cameron make me even happier. 

Next week its Rudolph!!!




Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'