7/15/12

Good at another sport!!!

Yes, yes....I have to admit Cameron is good at another sport.....Bowling!  I am continually amazed at how well this little boy does at different activities!  Really, I know he is only 3 years old but when I look at the coordination and concentration that he has when it comes to sports I am astounded.  He really does have the coordination of a kid at least 5 or 6 years old. 

This week we took Cameron bowling (our first time) and we had a blast.  Now it's been a long time since Jante' and I have gone and so I can't saw we were too good at it but we were more surprised that Cameron was so good.  As you can see from the score he was MUCH better than his daddy!  You go Cam!!











Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'