6/18/12

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Day's out there.  Cameron was up bright and early to celebrate with Jante'.  He was SO proud of the card that he had made for Jante' that he couldn't wait to give it to him.  In fact on Friday night after school he had the card ready to give to Jante'.  I had to help him understand that Father's Day was 2 days away and he had to wait to wake Jante' up and give him the card.  So on Saturday night I made sure Cameron knew the plan.  He would wait up and bring the card in to Jante' while we were in the bed.  He must have been dreaming about it all night because he woke up before we did (which is not normal) and came in the room screaming "Happy Father's Day Daddy".  If I only had my camera ready...it was such a treat.

It was a day full of celebrating all of the wonderful things that Jante' does for Cameron.  I say it time and time again, I LOVE seeing the two of them together.  Often while eating breakfast or dinner I look at the two of them interacting and it brings joy to my heart.  Jante' is a great husband and I knew he would be a great father but seeing it play out has been amazing. 

Here's to great dad's all over the world!





Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'