5/31/12

Family Reunion

For the weekend we visited our family in Alabama for the 2012 Family Reunion.  While I didn't want to go at first (just tired for all that has been going on) I was so happy we decided to go!  We had a blast!!! Plus it was so great to see Cameron with his cousins from my Mom's side of the family.  He also got a chance to see his twin (Grandaddy).  I love it because he runs to him like he sees him everyday.  I often think about the fact that most young kids are scared of older people (when they don't see them that often) but Cameron is the complete opposite.  As soon as I told him we were going to see Grandaddy he was crazy excited!  I LOVE it!

The entire time we were there everyone talked about how smart and big he is.  And of course he acted shy at first but after about an hour of hanging on to my leg he finally let go and was ALL over the place.  He loved being in the country with nothing but land to roam free!  He played and played and played!  Here are a few shots of us from the picnic and one of him with his auntie Loretta (or Loaf-of-bread as I call her).







Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'