6/20/11

Happy Father's Day

What a WONDERFUL Father's Day at the Glenn house. We know how much boys LOVE their fathers and it's no different with Jante' and Cameron. I LOVE to see them together because Cameron absolutely adores Jante'. This Fathers Day we were able to spend some quality time together by taking Jante' to lunch and then get our dinner "grub" on by grilling out at his Mom's.
This world is chock full of craziness. I watch quite a bit of reality TV and I talk to many people and afterwards I often think how blessed both Cameron and I am to have such a great man in our lives. He truly epitomizes what it is to be a true husband and father. His dedication to giving us everything we could ever want by working hard everyday is to be commended!
Jante', Cameron and I love you so much! Happy Father's Day!!!
My boys resting in front of the TV
Cookie Time
The boys throwing rocks
Cameron waiting for Daddy
My Boys

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'