9/6/10

Glenn Family Reunion 2010!!

Hello Blog buddies, I know we have been gone for almost a week but we are BACK! About 5 months ago I kept hearing Tom Joyner talk about the TJ Family Reunion 2010 at Disney and it seemed as if they would have SO much fun. Then not even a month later I was listening to Michael Basiden and he was talking about his Family gathering at Disney the same weekend (Labor Day). I knew then we had to join the fun. So that lead to the 1st Glenn Family Reunion at Disney World Orlando. We had a BLAST. Great resort (our suite was fabulous), tons of activities and great food. (I highly recommend this trip for any black family that can afford it). Unfortunately Jante' and aunt Margaret was not able to join us (they were holding things down at Wing City2City) but we sent them plenty of pictures while we were gone.
Cameron had a great time as well but I must say I think he is going through the Terrible Two's early! He is starting to want you to "carry" him everywhere you go. Nana was there so of course she fell prey to his manipulation. In addition to him wanting to be carried around, we went off property one night for dinner and he CUT THE FOOL on me! He did not want to sit in the high chair at all. I literally had to take him out of the restaurant. From what family says, this is a "phase" that will pass. Lets hope this ends soon. I just couldn't believe it because he has been such a sweet baby. Umm, I guess he is not my baby anymore. Keep your fingers crossed that Momma doesn't go crazy waiting on this phase to be over!
While on the trip I took tons of photos. I lost several of the photos (long story) but here are a few of my favorites that I didn't loose.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'