7/20/10

Cameron is 15 Months!

Can you believe it? Cameron is 15 months old! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were bringing that sweet baby home from the hospital. Honestly each day I see my love for him getting stronger and stronger. I will watch him sometimes and can't imagine what my life would be without him. Who knew that something so small could bring a person so much joy.
His Progress
Mr. Cameron is a solid 23 lbs and 8oz! Even though I can't really tell but looks like his weight growth is slowing down. He has only gained about a pound in about 3 months. Honestly when I pick him up he feels heavier than 23 lbs! LOL! I told you my baby is solid - remember.....he is a football playing in the making.
He is 30 1/2 inches tall! The doctor says for a boy his age he is doing great! Most boys 12-18 months old range from 22-27 lbs and 27 to 31 inches. So he is slightly lighter and a little taller than most 15 month old's.
He just recently discovered his tongue and so he has been speaking this "weird" gibber jabber language. It's funny because he will look at you and start talking this language like he is really saying something. I have no idea what he is saying but I just say "yes Cameron, that is great, Yea for Cameron". I have to imagine that this gibber jabber is what we sound like to him when we are talking. It's cute but sometimes annoying because he does it so much!
His two favorite things now is pulling everything out of my purse and playing with Prince. When Prince gets tired of him he will go and get in his bed (Cameron will wear him out!) Obviously Cameron doesn't like this so he has to resort to playing with his toy dog. Here is a video of him pulling (or should I say dragging) the toy dog around.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'